CLUB CAR YEAR GUIDE
Club Car Golf Cart Parts Year & Model Guide
Performance Plus Carts carries a wide selection of Club Car Golf Carts and Golf Cart Parts. Need help determing the model of your Golf Cart? We've created a basic serial number and model guide below. If you still have questions about your Club Car Golf Cart or questions about our inventory, contact us! We're golf cart experts!
- The first 1 or 2 letters determines the Model
- The next 2 determines the Year
- The next set indentifies the week of production
- Below is the first letter that would be associated with the model:
A = DS Electric Golf Car
AA = DS Electric Golf Car, 48 Volt
AB = DS Electric Golf Car, 36 Volt
AC = DS Electric Golf Car, 48 Volt Regen
AQ = DS Electric IQ 48 Volt Regen
AG = DS Gasoline Golf Car
PG = Precedent Gasoline Golf Car
PQ = Precedent Electric IQ 48 Volt Golf Car
CLUB CAR GOLF CART MODELS
Club Car DS made in the years 1982 - 2000.5 will look like the golf cart pictured above.
- Two separate seat backs
- Uses a rubber coated pipe as seat armrests
- Silver aluminum roof supports
- Thin plastic roof with no handles
- Serial Number can be found just under the passenger side glove box
Club Car DS made in the years 2000.5 - present will look like the golf cart pictured above.
- Connected seat back
- Molded plastic triangular shaped arm rests
- Black roof supports
- Molded plastic roof with handles
- Serial Number located on a sticker located just behind the accelerator pedal mounted to the frame
Club Car Precedents were introduced in 2004 and are the newest design in the Club Car family.
- 360 Degree Wrap Around Bumper
- Molded plastic rear roof supports for water drainage
- Serial Number located on a sticker inside the passenger side glove compartment or just under the passenger side glove compartment on the kick panel
Club Car Golf Cart Parts & Accessories
Now that you know what year your Club Car Cart was built, browse our inventory to find the accesories & parts you need!