Find where your serial number is located by using the pictures and descriptions below.
- The first 1 or 2 letters determines the Model
- The next 2 determines the Year
- The next set indentifies the week of production
Below is the first letter that would be associated with the model:
A = DS Electric Golf Car AA = DS Electric Golf Car, 48 Volt AB = DS Electric Golf Car, 36 Volt AC = DS Electric Golf Car, 48 Volt Regen AQ = DS Electric IQ 48 Volt Regen AG = DS Gasoline Golf Car PG = Precedent Gasoline Golf Car PQ = Precedent Electric IQ 48 Volt Golf Car
Club Car DS made in the years 1982 - 2000.5 will look like the golf cart pictured above.
- Two separate seat backs
- Uses a rubber coated pipe as seat armrests
- Silver aluminum roof supports
- Thin plastic roof with no handles
- Serial Number can be found just under the passenger side glove box
Club Car DS made in the years 2000.5 - present will look like the golf cart pictured above.
- Connected seat back
- Molded plastic triangular shaped arm rests
- Black roof supports
- Molded plastic roof with handles
- Serial Number located on a sticker located just behind the accelerator pedal mounted to the frame
Club Car Precedents were introduced in 2004 and are the newest design in the Club Car family.
- 360 Degree Wrap Around Bumper
- Molded plastic rear roof supports for water drainage
- Serial Number located on a sticker inside the passenger side glove compartment or just under the passenger side glove compartment on the kick panel